08 Nov World Radiology Day
Happy World Radiology Day! Every year on Nov 8th, the world commemorates the discovery of X-rays in 1895. World Radiology Day is observed to improve public awareness of radiographic imaging and therapy, which are critical in patient diagnosis and treatment.
Find out more about the advantages of x-rays.
- Frost & Sullivan. Analysis of the US General X-ray Imaging Equipment Market. April, 2013.
- World Health Organization. (n.d.). To X-ray or not to x-ray? World Health Organization. https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/to-x-ray-or-not-to-x-ray-.
- IMV. X-ray/DR/CR Market Outlook Report. 2019
- World Health Organization. COMMUNICATING RADIATION RISKS IN PAEDIATRIC IMAGING.
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission http://nuclearsafety.gc.ca/eng/resources/radiation/introduction-to-radiation/radiation-doses.cfm